Games Industry Insider

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Street Fighter 2 on Live

I'm playing Street Fighter with one of the kids, we are about equal with a handicap of 1 versus 4.

The odd thing is when I first downloaded it I hated it, it looked too awful to play (I'm an idiot I get sucked into making the mistake that graphics matter at all just like everyone else) and I just ignored it. But later I returned and got pulled into its gameplay and superb balance.

Showing my son the mysteries of the fireball move or blanka's spinning attack.

Well soon I bought it and have had great fun, but now I miss the counter moves and specials of street fighter alpha.

But didnt I used to play Street Fighter 2 at lunch at Bullfrog over ten years ago!

And they say Innovation is dead in this Industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home